TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - +1000HP Twin Turbo Tundra Build
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 02:51 AM Thread Starter
BRX
Premium Member

Thanked 2,714 Times in 1,192 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 bad toy View Post
looks great !! when running the different size tires do you have any issues with the truck shutting down ? and what is your truck running trans temp ? this NOS set up Dynosty did for me is really Cool .. and one last thing can i get one of those stats to lower my cooling temps as well ?
No issue with running different size tires at all.

Trans temp is between 185-230 depending how hard I drive it and the ambient temperature.

PM for the thermostat with your address and everything and I can get one shipped out for you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

'07 2WD RCSB 5.7L Tundra
TRD SC, Haltech EMS, ASP All Pulleys, Spoolin Shift Kit, Walbro 485 FP, ID1000cc Injectors, AIRAID CAI, Hayden Transmission Cooler, Ranger E-Fan
JBA Long Tube Headers, True-Dual 3" BAMufflers & Mid-pipes
TRD Sway Bar, Belltech 442SP, Caltracs Drag Profile Traction Bars
TRD Forged 22" W/ Hankook Ventus ST RH06, Pro Comp 16" W/ M&H Cheater Slicks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to BRX For This Useful Post:
RIjon (07-18-2018)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome