Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Seat Covers

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  CARiD 
#1 ·
I’m looking for a good brand of seat covers, preferably neoprene, any recommendations?

#2 ·
I have no idea what supporting vendor toes I'm likely to step on, but I bought Coverking neoprene seat covers.

They fit well, and the protection goes without saying. Neoprene does not mean that they feel "rubbery"; the seat covers are custom tailored to fit your Tundra seats, and the neoprene is laminated to a fabric cover. You won't know that your seat covers are water-proof. Some have complained about the "stink"...I've found it's a non-issue for me. ;)

Reactions: MetalMonkey
#11 ·
Hi there and welcome to the forum! As long as this is a 2017 Tundra, we can recommend these 3 brands of neoprene seat covers. They are custom tailored for this specific truck and will perfectly match the console openings, airbags, underseat storage, etc.
All three options will fit right, so just pick the ones that you like based on colors available. Though I can say, that neoprene seat covers by Coverking are the most popular among our customers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.