TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 08:52 AM
OkSlim
"Resident Liberal"
Premium Member

Thanked 31,746 Times in 13,741 Posts
Mentioned: 809 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5894 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy43 View Post
For your seats @hessler , you would probably have more success with a dedicated foaming shampoo style auto upholstery cleaner. Multi-Surface Cleaner sounds like something for wiping hard surfaces, like the "Method" all-purpose cleaner my wife buys at Target.

For other readers, "303" is a brand of products. I'm most familiar with "303 Aerospace Protectant" for "vinyl, rubber, plastic, fiberglass, and leather". It's intended to prevent UV deterioration, and my experience was that it was an excellent product, keeping rubber weatherstrips and plastic trim looking new for years. The only negative was that after a few years, "Aerospace Protectant" degrades into a resilient white film on your weatherstrips; this film can be removed with thorough cleaning and re-application. This particular product, "303 Aerospace Protectant", is not intended for, nor should it be used on, cloth upholstery.
I have used Aerospace303 on my interior and exterior trim for probably 10 years on all of my vehicles and never had the issue you described, Of course when I detail my truck, the first step on the outside is to just power wash the exterior. Maybe that washes it all off before it gets a chance to build up.

I know sometimes what I see is not what everyone else sees.

The voices in my head don't like you

If you are a fan of fat girls, Dave Matthews CD's are better than a ham on a fishing pole.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
H. L. Mencken

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 RCSB 4.7 TRD Offroad 4x4

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome