TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2017, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
hessler

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
303 Multi-Surface Cleaner

Back on December 3rd I put some items in the rear seat area of my Tundra Crew Max. I put my palm down of the (fabric) seat and left what looked like a grease spot on the fabric. (Don't ask me how, I could detect no grease or oil on my hand, but whatever). I retrieved some Toyota spot remover from my wife's Highlander, tested it for color fastness, masked off the area and applied it per the instructions. After it dried the spot was gone but I had a faint square area that was a shade or two darker than the surrounding area. The Toyota cleaner was several years old and had spent that time in a plastic case under her passenger seat.

I ordered some 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner from Auto Geek, masked off the area again and repeated the process. After letting it dry for two days there is no difference in the fabric color. I'm going to test an out of the way area with 303 Fabric Guard and if it works treat the rest of the seats.

note for the future- get leather?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hessler For This Useful Post:
Mr. Creosote (12-09-2017), Wacked (12-10-2017)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome