TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - Ask the Guru - Detailing Questions

View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 02:16 PM
drivensite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Garage
Jumbo Jet - Thanks...I'll probably order the Griots Garage 6" DA this week. I have a white Tundra with single stage paint (except for repainted front end, hood, and color matched parts w/clear) so i'm thinking of using a Menzerna polish, then finish. Would it be best to use the orange LC pad for polish, then white pad for finish? Planning to finish with Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection or Blackfire Wet Diamond. I would use the red pad for the sealant or any wax right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2007 Tundra crewmax LTD. Lowered 2/4.5" with Belltech Street Performance struts and SOS Performance rear flip kit. 26" Lexani LX7 with 305/30/26 Pirelli tires. Color matched Paramount grille, door handles, side mirrors, rear bumper, and tailgate handle. Phillips 6000k HID kits in headlights and foglights. V-Leds interior and exterior. Hella celis led tail lights. Borla exhaust. Alpine/CDT full custom stereo with sound deadened cab by Extreme Audio Systems.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drivensite For This Useful Post:
BigBlueAZ (09-29-2012), GGTundra (04-10-2013), Mr. Creosote (09-29-2012)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome