TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - bushings for front stabilizer bar
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-30-2017, 09:19 AM
Dragos28
Premium Member

Thanked 30,257 Times in 14,442 Posts
Mentioned: 1614 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11949 Post(s)
wish i could offer some advice, but my front stabilizer bar is sitting in my container. i pulled it off my truck.

however i doubt the metal itself is going bad. most likely the bushings. i'd probably have a look at them and see if they are intact, if so try to put some grease on the bar and maybe force some in between the bar and bushing

if the bushings are going bad then replace them, and like you said if possible add a zerk fitting so you can grease later on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dragos28 For This Useful Post:
4dailyrunner (05-31-2017)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome