TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - 5.7 FFV Installed
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2017, 12:45 AM
benboosted

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMax View Post
Have not used the truck to tow anything since the install so i cannot comment yet, But I anticipate a nicer towing experience based upon the performance of the un-laden truck post install. The truck has always done a great job towing my toyhauler. Power wise stock it pulled better than my last truck DRW Crew Cab F350 4x4 V10 w/ 4.30:1 axles.

As for my rig specs...

Average Weight (lbs.)
Hitch Weight (lbs.)
Cargo Capacity (lbs.)

I know...I know...the weight police may be along to enlighten me now
Haha, as long as you don't go flashing those specs around the Hauling threads they prob won't find you I'm kicking myself for not buying the camper I really wanted, about the size of the one you have, but I got freaked out by all the admonishments of some of the more experienced Tundra hauling guys from that area of the forums. Plus the Tundra struggles a little bit in the mountain roads with the 22' toy hauler I have now, so I'll look forward to hearing your feedback how it does with forced induction.

And I know everyone's baseline mpg is different, but what kind of differences in % for regular driving have you seen? I'll be super curious to hear how it affects your towing mpg, too. Did you get the Mag warranty, too?

AZ Tundra Club Member #84
2014 TRD Crewmax 4x4 Super White // Snugtop Rebel camper shell // Iron cross HD step bars // TRD Pro Headlights // Icon Stage II coilovers // Coachbuilder +2 shackles // Bora 1.5" wheel spacers // Icon add-a-leaf pack // 295-70 R18 Nitto Trail Grapplers // Firestone Ride Rite air bags + onboard air compressor // SDHQ hidden winch mount + Warn Platinum Zeon 10-s

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by benboosted; 05-04-2017 at 12:51 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to benboosted For This Useful Post:
Mr. Creosote (05-04-2017)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome