TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - DDM LED bulbs causing a problem? Help please

View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2017, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
yotadrew88

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootman View Post
This sounds like a blown fuse.

Maybe this video might help?

https://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2...terior/replace
Thanks bootman that is some good info. For the hell of it I went threw all fuses in the engine compartment and the under dash compartment both visually and tested them with a tool my fuse kit came with that lights up green if fuse is good. All was good. I even swapped a few with new ones to see no difference. I reset battery for 24hours nothing. Used scanner to delete codes nothing.

Since I had this issue before when they did my running boards is it possible a wire I repaired came loose? Is there another location of fuses or relay for the power locks and dome light system with key off? It's so weird because everything works fine with key in and turned to the on position. This tells me the problem is in the circuit that controls key off power. Last time it was fuses but not this time.

I may just have to suck it up and take it in to the dealer. It's out of warranty on electrical I think so hopefully it doesn't sting to bad $$

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome