TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - Ultimate OEM Toyota Tundra parts thread
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-03-2017, 06:08 PM Thread Starter
ToyotaOfCoolSprings
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 272 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by danh2485 View Post
Awesome post. I just used your link to order some super white mirror caps.

I googled and found some that were slightly less, but your post convinced me to order through you.

Thanks
No problem. I'm always going to have some competition out there that will beat me on price by a little. Lots of dealers have to do what they can to get online sales, and price may be their only means. I'll continue being an asset to the online communities, and hopefully win over people that way. Service > price

Let me know if I can help with anything!

-Roman

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<----- click to order parts

Need a Pro grille, painted bumper ends, handles, mirror caps, or any other popular Tundra part? Check
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
first.

If you still need to contact me, please send me a PM or email me through our online store. Phone calls are the WORST means to contact me. I am never in one spot for long and always answer emails/PM's first.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome