TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - TRD Pro exhaust installed....I like it!

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2017, 08:50 PM
GreatAvalon
Premium Member

Thanked 1,045 Times in 697 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 759 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by berettafan View Post
and boy did she smoke! got to a stop light a few miles from home and it really looked like my truck was on fire! smoke EVERYWHERE! not a pleasant smell either. best to keep windows up until she's burned in all the way.
Haha, yea man. I knew to expect it. Told myself it's going to smoke a lot, be ready for it. After a 10 minute drive, sitting at a red light with a TRD Pro Tundra behind me, I realized I had the whole 3 lane road smoked out. Kind of got scared it was on fire as well. Smelled horrible. The smoke and especially the smell lasted for a solid week or about 125 miles. Glad that's over
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickleford View Post
Cool, thanks man! I may pull the trigger one day on it. Seems eBay is the place to get it from all that I've gathered.
If you can wait until Black Friday, the site sponsor Toyota of Cool Springs might run another free shipping code. I got mine from them for $905 and free shipping. Seems like the OP got it for a good price too though.

2016 Tundra - DC | Limited | TRD | 5.7 | 4x4 | Lux Pack | Ceramic Tint | Husky X-Act Contour | AMP PowerSteps | TRD Sway Bar | TRD Exhaust | Full VLEDS | 2018 OEM LED Headlights & Fog Lights

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to GreatAvalon For This Useful Post:
Mr. Creosote (02-13-2017)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome