TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - Randomly Say and Post Everything and However Many Words Thread
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 01-18-2017, 11:21 PM
Bob Dobalina
Bah! Humbug!
Premium Member

Thanked 12,075 Times in 4,480 Posts
Mentioned: 455 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3937 Post(s)
so I got a topic i'd like to discuss, when you guys chit your underpants (and I know you do cause it happens to everyone and more then once for that matter) do ya'll throw your drawers (or panties for the women) away or do you try and rinse them and throw them thru the washer?

and if you do throw them away do you try to conceal them like a wrap them in toilet tissue? if you do go with the toilet paper wrap are you concerned they look like a giant sanitary napkin just laying in the garbage pail by the crapper? Do you use any other methods of concealment?

if you chose to wash them do you feel weird wearing them after they are cleaned? like oh fuk I am wearing my chit drawers, what if they have bad karma and I chit my self again? do you think people notice or pickup on your vibes?

this is some deep chit man maybe this topic needs its own thread? hmmm maybe

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Chilly be
And I'm a surefire, full blooded bonafide house rockin' Jam-On Production MC
If you want the best, put me to the test, and I'm sure you'll soon agree
That I got no force 'cause I'm down by law when it comes to rockin' viciously, you see
'Cause when I was a little baby boy my mama gave me a brand new toy
Two turntables with a mic, and I learned to rock like Dolymite
Time went by, on this God creation, I knew someday I would rock the nation
So I made up my mind just what to do and I joined with the Jam On Production Crew
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bob Dobalina For This Useful Post:
ACDan (01-19-2017), Azblue (01-19-2017), Big Shasta (01-19-2017), Powertechn2 (01-19-2017)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome