TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - 2017 Limited Crewmax with Readylift 6" lift and Fuel Mavericks on Toyo RT
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-12-2016, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
kfcflores

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2017 Limited Crewmax with Readylift 6" lift and Fuel Mavericks on Toyo RT

Here is my build so far on new 2017 limited crewmax. I sold my 2011 and made some cash so upgraded. Went with a Readylift 6" lift with upgraded Billstein 5100 in rear with block. I didn't realize how bad my old truck on 3" spacers rode until I picked up new one. I was nervous I was going to lose the plush stock ride but WOW. This kit is awesome. It really does feel pretty close to stock. I went with Fuel Mavericks 20x9 +20 offset on TOYO RT 35s. The steering radius is still like stock. I did have to push the inner fender liner in to get about a 1/4" and I have zero rub in full lock forward and reverse. Other upgrades I did was the Retrax One bed cover, bed rug bed and tailgate liner and husky x-act contour floor mats. I have attached a youtube video link and will try to post some pics from my phone. The truck has less than 500 miles on it and I have about 250 with lift. But so far so good. I wanted to do the post because I couldn't find many real world reviews of the Readylift 6" kit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2017 Limited Crewmax TRD 4x4 Super White
6" readylift w/billstein 5100 rear shocks
Fuel Mavericks 20x9 +20
Toyo RT 35x12.50x20
Retrax one mx bed cover
Bedrug bed and tailgate mat
Tows 2017 forest river Cherokee 274dbh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kfcflores For This Useful Post:
Blacksslumina (03-08-2017), SikYota (12-19-2016)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome