TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - Help with USB cable
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-10-2016, 05:52 PM
JOEGUAM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
It is easy to remove the cigarette lighter without going crazy on the outlet and sleeve. There are four tabs, (2) that hold the outlet to sleeve and (2) the hold the sleeve to the panel. You would have to pry on the tabs for the outlet and sleeve first and push the outlet out of the sleeve (push the outlet from the back and then out the front). Then push the tabs on sleeve holding itself to the panel and push the sleeve out (push the sleeve from the back side and then out the front).

I shoulded have took pictures when I did mine. If you have enough patient to think it through, you would accomplish it without inducing anymore damage than you need.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lifted Tundra Club (LTC) Member #69

Pro Comp 6 Inch Stage II Lift Kit Front MX2.75 Coilovers and Pro Runner Shocks, Fuel Nutz two piece 20x12 with -44 mm offset, Toyo Tire 315x60X20, +3 Coachbuilder1 Shackles, LineX Bed Liner, Viper 5706V Alarm and Remote Start, Pioneer 4200

Last edited by JOEGUAM; 12-10-2016 at 05:59 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome