TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum - View Single Post - Read TRD pro shock and +3 CB shackles installed
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 12-11-2015, 06:51 PM
firerescue4

Thanked 1,949 Times in 1,392 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarksAlot View Post
So I plan to install this suspension into my 2010 DC. My dealership is willing to assist with installing CB shims etc. How many inches of lift did this give you over your previous setup. In all my research I have never gotten a definitive answer on this. What tires do you plan on getting later? Can you provide a parts list? I appreciate it and I too love a little rake in my vehicle. Was looking at UCAs as well. Thank You!
I plan on doing the same thing with my 2010 CM. It looks like the TRD pro suspension and 2 CB shims you should net about 3 inches up front. I just ordered my shims. Are you doing the install yourself? If so you will not need help from the dealer. The shims go on top of the coilover assembly on the 4 bolts. They are idiot proof because they can only go on 1 way. I am hoping to clear my 35x12.50 tires on 20x9 +30 rims

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2010 Crew Max TRD
OME 612 front
Coachbuilder +2 Coachbuilder shackles rear with OME shocks
Ranch hand front bumper
Hawk LTS Pads at 4 corners with Centric Powerslot rotors
35X12.50x20 Dick Cepek Mud Country Tires
20X9 +30 Dick Cepek Torque Rims
Diamondback Bed Cover
e-bay Pocket Flares
24" LED Light Bar
K&N drop in

Official Tri-State Member #6