Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Most recent picture of your truck.

731K views 3K replies 820 participants last post by  Martynick 
#1 ·
Where ever its parked just take a quick picture. Nothing fancy! Most recent picture..

Debaging and getting rid of the rest of the chrome is next inline!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

See less See more
#1,579 ·
Replacing both front bearings, shocks, tie rod ends, rotors and pads. Should have everything done by tomorrow.

#1,582 ·
#1,581 ·
Frank the tank got his grill blacked out. Looks freaking spectacular!

Attachments

#1,587 ·
#1,588 ·
Recent pics Powder coated the bumpers and had the chrome around grill painted body color.

#1,592 ·
Done, fender flares, bullbar and fog ligths

#1,594 ·
Your sig picture is nice, but some pictures of your mods would be nice. Did you color-match your flares or leave them black?

#1,593 ·
I was always taught that trucks werent for formal events ... but if you have to, make damn sure it's clean and looks good.

Vacuumed, inside and dash wiped down, glass cleaned inside and out, quick wash and dry. All before 8 am ... now off to a wedding

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: TAMUTUNDRA
#1,595 ·
#1,597 ·
#1,601 ·

#1,603 ·
Sounds military. What is an M-1 Grill?

#1,605 ·
Throw back picture from last year Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

Present picture 1 year later
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bumper

Hoping within a few months to have the zone 5" lift installed and rear led pods in bumper. Then I can be satisfied for a while.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#1,607 ·
#1,610 ·
Finally got to add some Bushwacker Pocket fender flares this weekend.

Attachments

#1,614 ·
Nice! Now your truck is screaming out for BHLM. You see, modding never ends, haha.

#1,612 ·
Horrible grill brother, I'm sorry

#1,618 ·
I knew this was coming up soon and still almost missed the photo op. Happened to look down at Sonic while waiting for my drink. 200k miles finally.

#1,619 ·
Awesome man!! I'm at 138k. Do we have to worry abt the timing belts on out trucks?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#1,620 ·
@SouthernVoice - I don't believe we do. I think they are timing chains so they shouldn't be a common problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.