Customer ride: 2012 Tundra running the Zone Offroad 5" System - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-28-2015, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Customer ride: 2012 Tundra running the Zone Offroad 5" System

Seth sent in a cool shot of his 2012 Tundra running our 5" System (+2" strut spacer) and Nitro shocks on 35's:

For more on our 07-15 Tundra 5" System head to Zone Offroad 5" Suspension System T1

We're always offering a promo to TT members, shoot me a PM for the current promo details.

-Steve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|

|
|

-PM us for details on our current Tundra Talk promotion-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-30-2015, 03:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
price

how often do you guys run sales on this set up without the 2" spacers?

12 4X4 DC SR5 5.7 MAGNETIC GREY/BACK UP CAM/TOW PACKAGE/WEATHER TECH FLOOR LINERS & WIND VISORS/TRD SHIFTER/N-FAB BARS TEXTURED BLACK/XD MONSTERS 18 +35 /295/70-18 NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS/3/2 LIFT/BHLM/DEBADGED/FLOWMASTER SUPER 40

TOY:
suzuki kingquad 750/88 YOTA PICKUP 22RE 4WD mud truck
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-30-2015, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason22 View Post
how often do you guys run sales on this set up without the 2" spacers?
We're usually offering some type of promo to TT members. Shoot me a PM when you're ready to order and I'll be happy to fill you in on any promos we have going on.

|

|
|

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-30-2015, 06:06 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Nice! My Zone 5" will be installed in roughly 2 weeks. This pic just makes me all that more impatient. Can't wait!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-11-2015, 04:46 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelw8107 View Post
Nice! My Zone 5" will be installed in roughly 2 weeks. This pic just makes me all that more impatient. Can't wait!
Looking forward to the after install pics! Thanks for choosing our kit and for your support.

-Steve

|

|
|

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2015, 06:22 PM

Hydrolic vs. Gas charged

I have a zone 5" system on my '14 Dble cab Tundra 5.7. I bought the truck used from a dealership and they could not offer much insight regarding the components of the suspension lift. rear Shocks are labeled Zone. Front CO Struts are Tokico. I love the ride.

Are there any visual cues to look for, that would let me know if the shocks are Hydrolic or gas?

Thank you,
Rich
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarvis68 View Post
I have a zone 5" system on my '14 Dble cab Tundra 5.7. I bought the truck used from a dealership and they could not offer much insight regarding the components of the suspension lift. rear Shocks are labeled Zone. Front CO Struts are Tokico. I love the ride.

Are there any visual cues to look for, that would let me know if the shocks are Hydrolic or gas?

Thank you,
Rich
Hey Rich, our Hydro shocks are white in color and our Nitro gas shocks are black, that's the easiest way to tell on the rear shocks. Our 5" kit typically used a lower strut extension with the factory struts but it sounds like the previous owner swapped in a set of Tokico's instead.

|

|
|

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 11:52 AM

Thank you! The rear shocks are black. Great System!
The Following User Says Thank You to jarvis68 For This Useful Post:
Zone Offroad (09-14-2015)
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-17-2016, 11:03 AM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Offroad View Post
Hey Rich, our Hydro shocks are white in color and our Nitro gas shocks are black, that's the easiest way to tell on the rear shocks. Our 5" kit typically used a lower strut extension with the factory struts but it sounds like the previous owner swapped in a set of Tokico's instead.
So there is no issue with replacing the front CO's and extensions with a 5-6" CO?
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2016, 07:13 PM

Garage
I sent a PM July 1st to see what promotions Zone has for the Zone 5" Lift, but I've yet to receive a response. Can anyone help me reach them? I just want pricing...thanks.

2013 Tundra CrewMax Rock Warrior 4x4 Magnetic Grey, Steelcraft 3" Tubular Side Steps, TRD Wind Deflector, TonnoPro Tri-Fold Soft Cover, Drive Monitor Switch Mod, Loud Horn Mod, Amp Research Bed Extender, Herculiner Bedliner, BHLM, Kenwood DDX470 w/MTX door speakers & 12" subs, In Channel Window Vents, aFe Stage 2 Open Intake, aFe Mach XP Cat Back Exhaust, Black Powder Coated RW Rings, LED interior lights mod, Hypertech and ReadyLift SST 3/2 Leveling Kit

Last edited by scooney92; 07-08-2016 at 08:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Supporting Vendors > Zone Offroad

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.