Prize: Free Service (BHLM or VHT'd tail lights) from Big Tundra
Service includes free ship back to you!!!
• Contest is open to first & second generation Tundras only.
• Only nominate one truck, one time. You can nominate yourself or someone else.
• Submit (post) one picture only! No comments. (You will have a chance to comment during the voting.)
• If your picture doesn't follow the theme, your nomination will be deleted. Mods have final approval of all nominations.
• After winning TOTM, you must wait 6 months before being nominated again.
• Nominations will be accepted until 11/26/12 12pm EST.
Last edited by UnCivilEng; 11-08-2012 at 09:43 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UnCivilEng For This Useful Post:
Trail FX Toolbox - WeatherTechs - N-Fabs - 5100's all around - 1" Rear Block - BHLM - Hypertech Speedo Calibration - Nitto Terra Grapplers 295/70/18 on stock TRD's - Methods & 35x12.5x18 Toyo Open Country MTs - BIG RIG CLUB MEMBER #43
Last edited by UnCivilEng; 11-08-2012 at 09:07 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Solocam31 For This Useful Post:
Everyone, I actually have a newer set of 2009 Tails that are VHT'ed and looking like glass! This will be sent to the winner of the November TOTM. Keep in mind, the lights fit years 2007-2012- They are the rounded style and a bit different cosmetically than the 11's and 12's-But damn pretty,lol. I'll post up a picture of whay you'll get as soon as my wife gets home with the camera
I will leave the option up to the winner if he/she would want a BHLM done instead- I will complete the BHLM and pay to ship yours back to you. But you can't have both, lol. One or the other. The BHLM will consist of a basic paint modification, paint of your choice, along with clearcoat. I will also paint the DRL/blinker reflector area or mask it off for the winner. I will do this on occasion as the Administrators allow me- in hopes to muster up some business and work my magic for other members. Good luck to all!!!!!!!!! Joe
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.