Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

295/60/20's with 0" offset wheels?

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  11blktundra 
#1 ·
I just ordered the Toytec 3/1.5 lift and really like the RBP 94R and 95R wheels that are 0 offset. Everything that I've been reading makes it sound as though I should stick to the 9" wide rims max. I like the 295/60/20 Nitto's as I'd like to have a little more sidewall height but am concerned about rubbing issues with the 0 offset on the RBP rims. I'm removing the mudguards and adding Bushwacker pocket flares and I don't mind moving the liner but no body mount mods. Thanks for the help...new member.

#2 ·
With 0 offset wheels, doesnt matter 9 or 10 inches wide, youll rub the body mount with a tire in that size.

#4 ·
just do it , u'll be ok . i have 0 offset and so do lost of other members , u will find a way to make it work :D FYI i have 33" tires

#5 ·
You can get the rbps with +10, from a numbers of wheel shops. Lexani will actual drill them before the go to the wheel shop.

#6 ·
I'm running the Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/60/20 on the stock Limited rims with a LRO 3/1 kit. The only rub I have is at full lock on the inner right corner of the fender well. Only way to fix it (I think) is trim the plastic back. It's really not that bad and I think it will be fixed when I get new adjustable front shocks and add a half inch in the front. I could be wrong though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.