Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Leveled with 35's - post em here!

1M views 1K replies 473 participants last post by  Andrewtundra5.7 
#1 ·
I got my LRO kit waiting to be installed. I want to run 35's, but now I am debating if I should do 4" lift. Post your pics to help me decide! Thanks!

#890 ·
Actually I don't have any measurements. I will try and get some.........lately I have been thinking of doing some Coachbuilder +1 Shackles and either making a small spacer for the front or just turning the spring adjusters to get back to level. Only thing is turning those adjuster while installed can be a challenge sometimes.

BulldogSRT

#892 ·
hello guys I have 2014 crewmax with 3/1 leveling kit. I want to run 35's with 22" rims. What offset and do you guys recommend that would fit without rubbing

#894 ·
Love that green. Looks good

Reactions: 50224
#903 ·
Acolytes, I'm looking into running that same wheel and tire size as your white Tundra. Could you tell me the specifics on the wheel and what mods you had to do to make it work. Thanks in advance.

#908 ·
I'm not positive about other wheel specifics besides them being 17x8.5. I think they have a 4/58 back spacing ( I actually prefer the wheels pushed out a little more for a more aggressive stance/look). Front end is lifted about 2" with 2.5 coil overs. I had very minor rubbing at full lock. I trimmed the skid plate a little, and did the body mount trim.

#904 ·
Fuel Nutz 20x9 +20 offset with 285/65/20.

Attachments

Reactions: Nick Alexander
#905 ·
Readylift 4" level w/ 295/65/20's 35.4 " tire

Attachments

#916 ·
As far as I know you can only get a 3 inch body lift for the tundra. It's all that I ever saw at least. I decided not to install myself reading about how bad it was. It was even hard to find a shop willing to do it. I asked afterwards how bad it was and the guy said as far as body lifts go pretty easy but would be real hard without a lift.

Reactions: Surfer J
#918 ·
Here is a pic showing the drivers front with no fender flares.

Attachments

Reactions: Norm2014
#919 ·
Thanks man. I think I should be good. Wheels are 6"bs and +18. Just about the same as urs. Thanks for the pics! We are doing it all ourselves. My neighbor has a tire changer and balancer so all I will need is to take it down for a alignment. Just wanted to be sure everything fits right ya know.

#920 ·
hello everyone, wish i hadnt opened this thread but oh well, heres my Q: this guy is selling 22x9.5 xd hoss wheels with 30 offset, im not too familiar with wheel/tire sizes at all, so if i buy them, what tire sizes would i be able to fit with no mods? and if i have to, trim skit plate and front and back mudflap removal. i just bought a level kit 3" in the front. im looking for the "off road look" with pretty much no intentions of off roading ahahaha my truck is a 13cm 4x2 thanks :)

#921 ·
I know this question has probably been answered a million times before but I am putting a leveling kit (3" front and 1.5" rear) on my 2014 Tundra I have also ordered some Nitto G2 34" tires, will I have any rubbing issues and if so how do I go about trimming to solve it? Thanks in advance! :)

#922 ·
I know this question has probably been answered a million times before but I am putting a leveling kit (3" front and 1.5" rear) on my 2014 Tundra I have also ordered some Nitto G2 34" tires, will I have any rubbing issues and if so how do I go about trimming to solve it? Thanks in advance! :)
Indeed it has.

Reactions: tahoetundra
#925 · (Edited)
Most likely just have to bend the skid plate. Pro owners are running 295/70s (34-ish X 11.5-ish)with no mods and no rubbing. Pro wheels are exactly the same as yours, +60mm, just all black instead of black and silver. And the Pro sits 2" higher than a stock regular Tundra. The only reason you might rub the skid plate is because your extra inch of lift will actually pull your wheels in slightly more bringing them closer to the skid plate.

Reactions: Davis0044
#926 ·
Awesome, thank you for the info! I have the install set up for Friday I'll post up the results!

#930 ·
Damn I like the way your truck looks! I wish there were a few more 285/70/18 sizes out there. I also thought about trying to find some of those TRD wheels for my truck once they are a little more available.

#934 ·
Third picture is with 35x125020 Federal Couragia M/T on 20inch Mayhem Havoc in the Black milled finish and the others are 325-6518 Goodyear Duratrac on 18inch Mayhem Rampage in Matte Black for winter

Attachments

#936 ·
Just picked up mine yesterday had the 3/1.5 installed with Nitto G2 295/70/R18 had to do the skid plate mod but she's looking good! Very satisfied with the results!!! Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Bumper
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

#944 ·
#938 ·
If you are looking to keep the tire inside the well then your guy is correct. Pics here he has bushwacker flares that give an additional 1.5" coverage and he is still slightly outside those. Absolutely 0 offset

Reactions: chphilo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.