Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Mr. Wheel Deal

14K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  mattmarshall86 
#1 ·
Have any of you guys ever ordered wheels from Mr. Wheel Deal? I have been searching online for wheels and have found some good deals here, however when I go to checkout my postal code isn't accepted, I am in Canada, I emailed and these guys said they do ship to Canada and should be able to order from their site. I will probably have to call my order in but would like to do it online just to go through paypal for security reasons. Thoughts??

#2 ·
Well I ordered the wheels last night. Steve is a great guy to deal with, after many emails he hooked me up with the wheels I wanted. I also ordered a set of Bushwacker pocket style flares from Auto Parts Warehouse, free ground shipping to Canada, but then last night got another email stating they were out of stock. Does anyone know of any other places that offer free shipping to Canada?

#4 ·
I ordered the Ballistic Jesters 5x150 18x9 +12mm offset, got them for $549.

#5 ·
I like those Jesters. Would look even better with the calipers painted red.

#7 ·
That's the plan! :D

#8 ·
What are you going to do for rubber?

#10 ·
I am going to stick with my Toyo Open Country AT's (285/75/18) for now.
Did the $549 include shipping?
Unfortunately not.

#12 ·
i love those wheels.... i wanted them when i got new ones but they were out of stock everywhere i looked

#13 ·
Figured I would update this thread. I got my wheels on Wednesday and had them installed this morning, still waiting on my flares.

#16 ·
shipping was $188, brokerage fees were $140. Still alot cheaper than the local guys wanted!

#17 ·
Wow. Hey so I am looking at buying new rims. Would you recommend this guy?

#18 ·
ive been setting up a deal with Steve at this place and he has been very helpful with me and responsive and gave me the best deals, 2 of my friends and i are getting our wheels at the same time so i got it set up to where i am buying 3 sets of wheels from him at one time and hes giving me an even better deal, then the already good deal i had got for just my set. Now with that being said i havent made the purchase cuz im waiting for my friends to come up with their dead presidents. But when it goes through i will let yall know. But as of right now he seems great and better deals then anyone else!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.