Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

295/70R18 Ridge Grapplers with Ballistic Morax

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  saramos 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey all. I've searched all over for this setup or something similar and couldn't find it anywhere. I have a 2015 CM with an OME 612 3" lift in the front with Coaches +3 shackles in the rear. I am currently running stock wheels and tires. I am looking to get a set of 295/70R18 Ridge Grapplers mounted on a set of Ballistic Morax wheels. The wheels are a 18x9, +12mm offset. I understand that I will probably have to do some modifications to the fender wells and the mud flaps, and probably the skid plate. I'm fine with all that. My concern is will this setup rub the body mount. Don't really want to mess with that. Here is a pic of my current setup:

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I have Ridge Grapplers on XDs 18x9 +18 with a 2.75" lift (Bilstien 6112s). I had to take off mud flaps and the lower front well covers (back side of bumper), and trim the skid plate. I had plenty of clearance on the back side of the wheel wells and did not have to mod the body mount. At +12, that moves the wheel about 1/4" farther out than my setup. I would think you would be ok.

Reactions: Geno
#4 ·
I have Ridge Grapplers on XDs 18x9 +18 with a 2.75" lift (Blistien 6112s). I had to take off mud flaps and the lower front well covers (back side of bumper), and trim the skid plate. I had plenty of clearance on the back side of the wheel wells and did not have to mod the body mount. At +12, that moves the wheel about 1/4" farther out than my setup. I would think you would be ok.
what size, Ridge Grapplers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.