Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Wheel and Tire Upgrade on 2010

766 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  JJ_Stin 
#1 · (Edited)
It's been an exciting week! Had quite a few mods completed. My truck is a 2010 2WD Silver Sky that I've owned since December 2014. I installed the color matched door handles and mirror caps (purchased from TRD Sparks), and the color matched grill (purchased from a forum member) about a year ago. Found a used Undercover Flex Bed Cover on eBay about a year ago and since then I haven't done anything other than the BHLM.

Here are the things that I had completed this week with photos.

First:
I had the Bilstien 5100 Series Height Adjustable Shocks installed and set and the middle setting. The goal was just to level the truck. I'm very happy with the stance.

Secondly: I had the 18x9 Moto Metal 970 wheels wrapped in Toyo Open Country AT II 275/70/18 tires.
The Gateway representative matched the price of Tread Depot and threw in a free alignment.

Lastly, I installed the black LED tail lights for a flush and more aggressive look on the truck.

I really love the look of my truck now. Next, I plan to install a K&N CAI.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.