Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

No tire yet but what You think so far

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  PMG 
#1 · (Edited)

My question is will 35 's fit ? Wheels are Fuel Assassin +1 offset, plan on 3/1 lift.
Wheels are 20x9.

See less See more
#2 ·

My question is will 35 's fit ? Wheels are Fuel Assassin +1 offset, plan on 3/1 lift.
With a +1 offset, plan on rubbing. Definitely have to do body mount chop and it'll probably still rub some

#4 ·
Yes. Stick with 33. The wheel looks awesome, by the way.

#5 ·
I do like those wheels, but yea 35's are going to rub big time with that offset. I think the 33's will look good on there.

#8 ·
Definitely report back with pics and stuff. What size and tire did you end up picking? 33x12.50? Im really wanting to run fuel trophy 20x9 +1 with a 33x12.50 or 305/55. I think it'll look awesome with flares and i dont even mind doing the body mount chop but i want no rubbing

#7 ·
i thought that the lower the offset, the further out the wheel would sit? i figured i couldn't fit 35's, but i wanted a -12 offset with a 295/65/20. it seems that the higher the offset, the closer in the wheel sits yeah?

i like how far out that wheel sits though, probably going to need flares to prevent paint damage.

#9 ·
Those are some aggressive looking wheels!!!! What rubber you going with? I'm starting to really like those federal cougaria tires

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#11 · (Edited)
Well hell yea! Get those tires! My truck's destiny is riding on your truck's, since im shooting for the exact same fitment hahaha. If im not mistaken though i think it was @N2Deep who said he runs a 0 offset wheel and 35s. He said that he did bmc and a lil bit of plastic fender well carressing and they fit fine. Maybe he can verify if the will rub when locked and stuffed or if you turning and hit a bump?

If you fit the 33s with extra clearance, i may go 295/60/20s which is like a 34/11.80...i think they'll fit. I have a friend on a 3/1 lift and he has 18 offset with 295/70/18s (34.4x11.80) and he doesnt even have a bmc and he barely barely rubs. Thats why i think i can fit a slightly shorter tire pushed out 18mm more with a bmc with no issue and have the aggressive stance i want with fender flares

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.