Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

My first mod to the Tundra

3K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  nik 
#1 ·
Hey guys, newly joined the site a bit ago. Love it. So much info and great photos. Just wanted to post before and after pics of the truck. I bought a set of 20" Fuel Hostage wheels with Nitto Extreme Mud Tires. I love the look now. I also added a small 3/1? ready lift leveling kit. I am adding tint today actually and plans for exhaust in the near future. What is a good exhaust to have on a Tundra? This is my first.

Before:

After Wheels/tires/leveling kit:

See less See more
#5 ·
Without a doubt, BAMUFFLERS!!

That's if, YOU want Increased mpg, Increased Hp, Increased Torque, without loosing low end torque, MADE IN THE U.S.A, a choice of 3 sound levels, single pipe or duals, choice of reusing your stock tailpipe or go with a dump, Dyno proven, made to order, not off the shelf that "one size fits all" and a Vendor who really cares and won't sell you, just to sell you!

BTW, Truck looks sweeettt!

;)

YB

#13 ·
^ what he said :) truck looks 100% better

#8 ·
What size tires looks awesome

#11 ·
That wheel and tire combo is beautiful! Bamufflers made by @dirtydeeds are what hundreds of guys on this site run. Keith can build any system you want so hit him up! I will say, though, the Flowmaster Outlaw series is one badass system if you want a nice deep rumble.

Reactions: dirtydeeds
#14 ·
Thanks for the comments guys! I do appreciate that. I will post the tire size later today. I know they are 33x12.50. That's about all I know off the top of my head. I have no idea about the offset. How do I find that out?

Also, thanks for the help on the exhaust. I just had the tint put on last night, 5% all the way round, and now for the exhaust. I will definitely check into the BAMufflers. Sounds good.

The question about modding anything, nothing at all. Actually, I took out the little plastic inserts behind the bumper that cover up the fog lights. Looked really close. It may have rubbed there but that's it really.

I also thought about one of those grilles that xtyfighterx has in his sig. Pro Grill? Looks nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.