Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Fuel ASSAULT

9K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  fbanda20 
#1 · (Edited)
Im really liking these Fuel Assault wheels.. has anyone every seen them on a tundra... i believe they're fairly knew..checked google and could only find them on a dodge. What is everyone thinking? On a white 2014 platinum?

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Brost
#4 ·
Nice. Fuel makes some nice wheels.

#8 · (Edited)
I did get a new truck....lift and wheels coming up. Have done some minor things...removed chrome and custom painted grille ..hid fogs and low/highs....next upgrading stereo and lift

Attachments

Reactions: 50224
#9 ·
I have seen those wheels on a silver 2014 tundra. 35" tires and 6" lift. Looked aggressive.
Go for it.

Reactions: Warriorkm
#11 ·
I love it....it's different..I mean this is luxury. .....wish toyota went a little further with the new design. ..there are some features that the new gmc have that would be nice...hate the sound system...loving the crew cab....don't feel guilty having a third truck in the driveway now

Reactions: 50224
#13 ·
sanhonda22, Those wheels do look great on your truck. You are right they make a couple 22"s for our trucks but not many. That wheel is made for lifted trucks and has a offset where the tires sticks out alot. I am looking for a wheel that doesnt stick out much more than factory and is a 22. The fuel wheels i really like are the assault, beast, coupler, and vapor. I dont think any of those are 22 that would work with a non lifted truck and not stick out alot. I hope a am wrong but looking on their website i dont see any
Jon

#18 ·
So the tires are mud claws 305/55/20 , the lift is Fatbobs garage adjustable coilovers set at 3" front and 1.5" blocks in the rear.
With the +1 I did have to remove the mud flaps and I still get slight plastic rub but meh doesn't hurt anything .
The steps are Patriots I believe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.