Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Value of stock rims and tires

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  BayouPRO 
#1 ·
What is a fair price to ask for the stock black TRD rims from a 2015 with the factory tires? 650 miles on them.

#11 ·

I would buy them from you just to sell them for double. That would be one heck of a steal for someone. In fact, not accusing you but if I saw these listed for that price around here I would be very suspicious of them being stolen. I think you can get 1200 for them and 1k in shorter time. Go price those tires... They are not cheap and I fear the day I have to do a tire replacement.

#12 ·
Put em up on Craigslist for $1100. I just want to pay for some tint, and a spray in liner.

Reactions: Drumhack
#13 ·
Mine have been for sale for about 3 weeks asking price is $1500. I have yet to get a real offer but I will keep them before I give them away. Easily worth $1,500, tires a,one have to be about $900 + wheels.

#14 ·
Boils down to how bad you wanna get rid of them. Cheapest round here on Craigslist Hawaii is $800. Theres one crazy mofo asking for $3200! I think he's on something...

#16 ·
I was thinking about driving down to Delaware to pick those up for 600, from Pittsburgh! Besides, I could stop in at the Italian Kitchen across the Del Mem. Bridge over there in Carney's Point. Mamma Mia Magnifico!!!

Reactions: Ramsey
#20 ·
What would a TRD PRO set of wheels and tires be worth? I've been debating getting an aftermarket set-up but my budget is going to depend on what I can get for the stock set.

#21 ·
They are the same wheels and tires as the TRD but just all black. Just make sure you say "TRD Pro" and "limited edition" a lot in your CL ad and you can probably get more than the stock TRD wheel guys. The center caps may be different to. Maybe $1500?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.