Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Nitto Exo Grappler....

8K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  ilyk2ski 
#1 ·
Just browsing the internet this morning and came across this tire. It looks like NItto just released this here in July, and have limited sizes available right now. It also looks like they will be expanding this size line through 2015. Just thought I'd pass this along for those who haven't seen them. It looks like these are supposed to be more of a hybrid tire between the trails and the terra's.

Exo Grappler All Weather Traction Light Truck Tire

#2 ·
Nittos are great...

Hmmmm,

These seem very interesting to me. I have had a set of their Terra Grapplers. My rig is heavy, and I have gotten about 60k miles on the set that I am running now. I will buy either these or the Terra Grapplers.

Thanks for posting!

Regards,

BWJ

#7 ·
On the article I read, they said they were expanding the sizes through next year...so I feel sure they will make most of the same sizes in the trails and terras.

#8 ·
Looks great. I've been going back and forth between Trail Grappler (badd a$$ look) and GY DuraTrac (for winter traction) for a while now. This might just be a good alternative if some 295's were available.

Reactions: 2euro
#11 ·
Got the 295 Trails installed Monday. I don't think they're all that huge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.