Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Toyo MTs -- How Many Miles You Get From Them?

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  slodsm 
#1 ·
So after 18K miles (3 years later) , I decided it was time to replace my tires. I understand that since my truck never sees a garage and the sun does a pretty good job on them in AZ --- but I figured I'd get at least 30K out of these things.

Just spent another $2000 to get new tires and I'm wondering if I should once again expect another 36 months or 18K miles from them. If so -- I may need to look for a different option even though I love everything else about these tires.

I'm running 38s but I'm assuming the 35s, 37s, and 40s would all wear the same way with the tread patterns...

So how many miles have you gotten out of your Toyos? :|

#3 ·
Holy crap thats wayyyy different than my results. :eek:

Yeah mine were severely weather checked too which was making me think I was just getting closer and closer to a blow out...

#6 ·
37'a here and I got 36k on my last set. I would have gotten more but I had alignment issues that shortened the life span on a couple of them. But I do rotate religiously every 5k.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.