Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Anyone with CB +1 Rear shackles?

22K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  R0CKETMAN 
#1 ·
Looking for pictures of the CB +1 Shackles on a Tundra.
I want to add them for a little less sag in the rear while towing a boat.

Thanks, Ryan

#4 ·
He sends you carrier bearing drop kit with the +2 at no extra charge. And yes I do. There are also a few other threads that offer photos. Even some in the 275/70/18 tire photos thread. But here are a few. Keep in mind when you accelerate the truck drops approximately .50"

2016 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro CM MGM.

#6 ·
275/70. A friend of mine that is a tech at our local toyota dealer did the install. Can't remember if he did alignment or not. It looks like it takes 5 minutes. I will try to remember to take a photo of it tomorrow.

2016 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro CM MGM.

#11 ·
Generally when components(larger tires, shims, shackles, etc) are changed that alter the the original geometry of the factory suspension, an alignment helps straighten the wheels relative to the new components to an optimal angle for tire treadwear and suspension performance.

Depending on the modification this could mean minor adjustments for smaller lifts and larger tires or for larger scale lifts, tires etc. suspension component replacement of various arms and rods to achieve recommended values.

#17 ·
how's the install on these? can it be done in the garage with just hand tools?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.