Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Lifted Pro Anyone...?

5K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  ktharbour6 
#1 ·
#2 ·
There was one here also...a Pro that was lifted almost the same. Kind of defeats paying extra for a Pro and removing the primary component that you're paying extra for....SMH.

Sent from my HTC6515LVW using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Yea, some people just don't think. Or maybe they have no idea what a Pro is or what it's purpose is. Clearly by this description the people selling this one have no idea about the truck or what makes the Pro special. It's sad.

2016 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro MGM.

#4 ·
Looks like something you'd have in a dream, waking up so glad to realize was just a bad dream.

#6 ·
Wonder where the pro suspension went... Anyone seen it up on ebay lately? lol

And yes, truck looks stupid af now.

#7 ·
Definitely had no idea what a PRO is. Funniest thing is the description of the grille "An Oversize TOYOTA Grille". LOL

#8 ·
Actually, it looks like the TRDP coilovers are still there. Most likely it's just a drop bracket kit that uses a big spacer on top of the coilover. I bet the rear shocks are history though. That fake hood scoop hurt my eyes worse actually.

#10 · (Edited)
Poor thing...

Here's a TRD Pro 4runner that was for sale locally a couple months ago.

Totally ruined with those wheels. No offense to anyone who has those wheels, I just personally think they're hideous as are 95% of the aftermarket wheels on the market today. IMO the TRD Pro 4runner wheels are probably one of the best looking wheels Toyota has made to date.

Reactions: Trailmoose
#11 ·
Regarding the TRD Pro lifted, I shot the dealer a message to see if they did the install on the lift, but they said they bought it that way. My favorite part was their explanation of the markup over new. They said the upgraded wheels, tires, bull bar, and lift added to the value. I was hoping they did the install, and would sell the trd pro shocks, since you would think who ever did the install didn't realize what they had...

#12 ·
On a side note with very positive implications, the more dealers upgrade these rigs and the more they sell them for the better our chances of getting a fair deal when we sell our trucks with mods.
As you know, traditionally you don't get a fair value for mods on a resale so you are better off removing the parts and selling them but that sometimes means you're saving all the oem stuff (I am). Lots of extra work and trouble!

#13 ·
You'd be surprised at the prices people pay for modded cars from dealer lots. Most people don't know how much the stuff costs they just think it's cool.

My buddy's brother in-law is the sales manager of a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealership around here and he was saying that they can't keep lifted wranglers 4doors on their lots. He said people pay stupid money for them.

#14 ·
Some people these days would rather pay more and buy it already fixed up cause they can finance it. If they buy it stock then the have to charge it or pay out of pocket to do things and that can take more time. I'd rather do it my way. Built, not bought.

2016 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro MGM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.