Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Anyone tried Ready Lift ?

8K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  xtyfighterx 
#1 ·

After watching this video, Im thinking of raising my TRD PRO, has anyone used any of these systems ? if so can you post some pics?

#3 ·
"Shock Stem Extension"? No thanks, that just sounds like a disaster.... Unless you're a mall crawler.

#6 ·
Not true. Just depends on what you want out of the truck. You can gain an inch or so with the Coachbuilder shims and shackles. If that isn't enough, you do wind up losing some of the benefits of the Pro suspension. But you certainly wouldn't be the only person to pull off the suspension and upgrade to better aftermarket stuff.

#8 ·
Basically how do I get my truck to look like this without compromising the original parts.
You don't. You cannot get that amount of lift without doing a bracket lift and if you do a bracket lift you are better off pulling your suspension and selling it to help finance that horrible bracket lift. Right now you have an amazingly capable truck. A bracket lift is all show and no go. Like previously stated, a couple shims will give you another inch but if you want a 6 inch lift (prob what that truck has) then just dump the Pro suspension.

#12 ·
I am thinking about this also,want to put 34 or 35s on 20s 4" lift no cutting cross member and keeping pro suspension

#13 ·
Add two coach builder shims and some +3 shackles in the rear. U can fit 34s they way u sit now. Just watch how wide of tire u get since you have high offset rims they will rub on the Uca

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.