Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

It happened!!

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Nubian 
#1 ·

Pardon the ipotato pic.
The wait nearly drove me mad, but it was totally worth it. Props to Toyota of Hollywood for making it happen!:D

See less See more
#6 ·
Nice!! I just got my QS CM home a couple days ago and I love it. I keep standing at the window and staring at it lol.

#7 ·
Very nice indeed!!

#10 ·
I think I ended up at, but one of the salesmen kept saying that it was under. They originally were trying to get me an inferno, but that fell apart. The guy who was helping me put in some serious hustle to get me exactly what I want. I located a dealer demo inferno in Stuart, I can't recall the dealership name, but they wanted like $55k for it, and it already had mad miles on it.

#12 ·
All I wanted was the spray-in bedliner, but the only one the dealer could get was supposed to have some other random stuff. They were cool enough to have it taken off since the first truck they were supposed to get never came through

#15 ·
Sweet! I love the color on the tundra, it looks like a bad a$$ Safari truck. It is a jungle out there, ya know! Awesome! Congrats! Envious!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.