Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

I Join Your Ranks Tomorrow!

3K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  campbellsoutlaw 
#1 ·
Tomorrow, after two flights and a 90 minute car ride to the dealership, I will pick up my truck! Can't wait...it's been 3 1/2 weeks since I started negotiating with the dealer and everything actually worked out! I looked for a white, DC Pro for a few months; doesn't seem to be too many of them out there.

I'll do my best to post pics tomorrow afternoon (I know the mantra around here: "pics or it didn't happen" haha).

#3 ·
I'm finally picked up my inferno crewmax tomorrow as well. I've been waiting for it to be built since January!

Reactions: acolytes
#6 ·
Congrats on your Pro. If you are driving back your brand new Tundra, make sure to vary your rpm, especially on highways. I had to drive mine when I bought it from Virginia to PA.

#15 ·
Ready for Hillary '16

Your not serious about Hillary are you? How stupid did she look pressing that reset button with the Russians. Let's have her answer some questions from the press concerning her private e-mail server that she used while serving as Secretary of State. Let her answer some questions about the Clinton Foundation. Smells fishy if you ask me.

#13 ·
First stop was the tire shop I see!

Trust me I feel your pain about finding a white DC! I had one on order for 3 months before giving up on my dealer (no ETA at all, but they knew it would be at least 3 more months). I found one on the lot in D. C., 3 days later I was on a plane from Oklahoma! All said and done I still saved money compared to what the local shops would do on any model of PRO.

Reactions: campbellsoutlaw
#16 ·
That's awesome; I wish I could find out how many of each type were produced in each color. If it is true, easy estimation is 500 per type per color?

Total trip was 969 miles, door to door (and if anyone cares, averaged 18.1) and the tickets/fuel saved me $500 over the cheapest shipping company. I love it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.