Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Tow mirror options

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  trj3 
#1 ·
I am currently searching for tow mirrors for my CM and know that the factory option works the best and TRDsparks has the best price. My question is if anyone has seen a mod for the dodge big tow mirrors like they did for the taco. Any other suggestions are helpful as well. Thanks.

#10 ·
I went with Toyota tow mirrors because of some reports from little to somewhat serious vibration with non-Toyota tow mirrors in other threads. Toyota tow mirrors seem to be as solid as the sports mirrors. I am happy with them.

#12 · (Edited)
1 A Auto Tow Mirror Install

Install of tow mirrors went easy. About 20 min per side. Mirrors work great with the 2014 harness. Running lights, turn signals, power work fine. Not sure how to test heat yet....

Quality looks factory.

Fitment is ok but not perfect. Not sure if I have a defect or not. Drivers side mirror has about a 3-4 mm gap at the top that water could get in. Has anyone else had this problem? If I can get this worked out, they are perfect.

Thanks

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.