Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Bilsteins and UCA Leveling Kit

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Rnd0209 
#1 · (Edited)
Posted this in the will it fit but didnt get any answers there:

I have a 2015 Platinum 4x4. I bought this setup from a guy on Ebay with 3000 miles on the bilsteins. The UCA's are brand and I am trying to figure out the biggest tire setup I can run with this. Here are the details of the kit I bought:

Bilstein 5100 coilover shocks, Toytec Spacers and Tuff country upper control arms. The spacers are 3/4 inch and the shocks are at the lowest setting. The way this was set up it gave me about 2.25 inches of lift. The shocks can be set at 2 higher amounts of lift for about approximately 2.75 and 3.25 inches of lift. Tires will be a Toyo AT II

Ultimately I do not want a bunch of rubbing and am doing a 20x9 Fuel wheel with a +20mm Offset. I was thinking of adjusting the shock up to 2.75 and doing a 285/55R20 which I have seen and has a good look but for some reason they are like 75.00 more per tire than some other traditional sizes. Originally I wanted to do a 275/60R20 but was told this might cause some rubbing. I am also seeing guys running a 305/55R20 and saying there were no issues.

What are your guys thoughts? The only thing I do not want is a huge amount of tire hanging out of the fenders!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.