Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

4" Pro Comp lift with fox coil overs install

4K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  krewitup13 
#1 ·
Having the 4" pro comp lift with fox coil overs installed this weekend on the week old 2015 Toyota Tundra. I will post pics when its finished. A side note if the the fox 2.5" coil overs do not work I will be selling them ASAP so if your interested keep an eye out.

#4 ·
Shocks will be in tomorrow, for the rears I went with the 5100s and the Fox 2.5 IFP coilovers for the front. Its kind of strange that procomp does not make upgraded shocks for this kit. Their answer is that it is not that popular. In theory this should all work but we shall see. Truck gets dropped off tomorrow and will post pics as soon as I can.

#9 ·
Ya I already had Camburg spin them down so I can set the collar at approximately 1" of lift taking the place of the 1 1/4" coil spring spacer that goes on the stock strut from procomp.

I have the 4" pro comp, I can't wait to see how that works out for you... I also wonder if there's any way of changing the UCA(i think) so 18" wheels can be used? My ride is nice but at high speed she stills hits hard on the potholes. I've also been thinking about removing sway bar.
I removed my sway bar on my 08 Tundra with the Icon coilovers and UCAs it drove nice but not so sure with the pro comp lift kit im probably just going to leave mine on since this will be my street queen unlike my 08 that I just absolutely raged with.

#7 ·
I have the 4" pro comp, I can't wait to see how that works out for you... I also wonder if there's any way of changing the UCA(i think) so 18" wheels can be used? My ride is nice but at high speed she stills hits hard on the potholes. I've also been thinking about removing sway bar.

#10 · (Edited)
Fox coilovers and bilstein shocks came in today, this is a very familiar road buying new coilovers, shocks and parts for a week old tundra ...RIP 2008 Tundra added some old photos her and the last photo before I traded her in

Attachments

#15 · (Edited)
Just picked the truck up rides really smooth with the fox coilovers and bilstein 5100s. I'll be taking more photos but if there is a certain angle or photo you would like to see let me know.

Edit: And stock photo Lastly

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.