Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

6 inch rcx lift question

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Shenegar 
#1 ·
Hey Guys, Im new here and had a question about a rough country 6 inch lift. I have a 08 tundra crew max 4x4 that I am currently running a 6 inch rcx lift on 35 x 12.50 20 on moto metal 20 x10s with -24 offset. This setup was great for awhile but now I want to go higher and run 37s. Dont want to do a body lift so what would yall suggest to get the truck 2.5 to 3 inches taller?

#2 ·
Off topic but how is your rcx holding up? I have the same size wheels and am trying to decide on what size lift... either 4.5,5 or 6. But to answer your question you could run the bds shims but your cv angles would be crazy due to the diff not being dropped as much as lifts that have to cut the crossmember.

#7 ·
You get 37s under 6" lift but probably need to either get a wheel that has less offset or narrower ....or as most with that wheel are doing just change to an aftermarket bumper and if you want a little more height get some coil overs and you can run at about 6.5-7" lift before cvs start getting real bad....I ran the 4.5rcx and later bought radflos and they set it at 6.5"....ran 20k no problems ....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.