Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

BDS lift with 37 in Trail Grapplers

5K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  APachonRN71 
#1 ·
Finally built the truck I have wanted since I bought my first tundra in 2008. Now I have my 2013 Crewmax, 5.7L, 4x4. It has a BDS 7 inch lift with 37 in trail grapplers, 20 in XD Hoss machine black wheels, AMP power steps, Flowmaster dual exhaust, and debaged. Let me know what ya think

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
The Flares would help with a more rugged look.

Almost no trimming. Just took the mudflaps off and in the front most the plastic has to be pulled out. The tires are 12.5 in wide. They will rube if I turn all the way to the left but other then that they fit perfect with the lift. I think 13.5 in wide tires would be to wide for the front and would require some trimming to fit them right.

#6 ·
I was suppose to have Toyo open country 13.5" wide, but the shop couldnt get them in. I'm happy tho cause any wider tires and they would of had to trim a lot more.

I'm more impressed how much power this truck still has with these tires. I can still turn them over on a black top road, plus with the hyper tec calibrated for them. Feels like I'm still driving a stock truck

#9 ·
Congrats, night and day difference.

#11 ·
Looks great!

#15 ·
I've got 20x12-44 4.75in backspace (RockSTar IIs) with 37x13.5-20s that I plan on mounting on my 2013 Tundra 5.7 4x4 DCLB. I already have the NFab RSP front bumper and I plan on having my the installer do the body mount mod with the plates from SoCal trucks. BDS said that I should be good to go with the aftermarket front bumper and body mount mod. I am still nervous as all this begins on Monday.

~Andy

#22 ·
I have the BDS 7" as well running 35s with method 17s with 0 offset. But measured my truck compared to a 6" and its about .5" shorter than a 6" lift. With the body mount chopped I cleared 37/1350 toyo mts. I also have he nfab bumper so no worries about the front.
Once I convert to coilovers (cranked up a wee bit) and adjustable control arms I'm going to shoot for 40" Toyos

Some bada$$ looking tundras here tho

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.