Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Price check on 2007 Tundra

920 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  John Galt 
#1 ·
I've been looking for a Tundra at 25k or under out the door for the last couple of weeks. My must haves are
-4x4
-5.7 v8
- 6 seat (fold up center console)
-non tan interior
-Doublecab or crewmax

I've been scanning craigslist for weeks without much luck.
A local dealer has this truck for sale: Roseville, CA 2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7L V8 Used Truck Sacramento, CA Reno, CA JustBetterCars.com Inc. | 11737 | 5TFBV54197X014877

My blue book on it was 18.7k private party and 20.5k dealer. I went and test drove it today and it was really nice. The body had some small dings and one small dent that removed some paint on the pillar behind the passenger door. The tail gate was also slightly bowed out where someone seem to put too much weight on it. Also the roof had some scratches where someone must have put some kind of cargo on there at one time (no dents only scratches).

I would think the dealer would be flexible on price becasue of the things I listed, but no luck. They won't take a cent less than 23,000.

Am I being unrealistic in trying to find a truck like this one for around 20,000?

See less See more
#2 ·
good luck. there's no way i would pay that much for that truck from looking at the pictures. i paid 20k for my crewmax back in 2011 with 56k on the clock. granted, i live in texas so that could be a major factor. if they absolutely won't budge on the price, don't settle. keep looking, one will pop up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.