Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Gas pedal / shifting problem

571 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Jdtuck4 
#1 · (Edited)
Just in the last couple days, while driving in town I noticed a power loss and my tack goes to 1, like I shifted into neutral. If I let off of the pedal and get back on it, it resumes fine. No lights come up on dash, it doesn't chatter/shake like I have water in the tank. It feels like the connection between the pedal and truck just disappear. If it happens and I step down on pedal, nothing, I have to let off completely and get back on it for it to catch/resume. It's not hard shifting, nothing else. Im at a lost to what it can be, please help. It's a 2014 crewmax with 60k, I bought it used in January with 41k on it. It only happens when I am just cruising, not under a load or if I am putting my foot into it.

Thanks in advance
Jody

#2 ·
Update to my problem. My ABS & Slip indicator lights came on, also, I noticed that a couple times it wouldn't shift pass 3rd today. I checked my battery terminals and the are good and tight and I also checked connectors under hood.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.