Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Anyone heard off level10 converters?

862 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  mdl 
#1 ·
Whats up guys, well i think my converter is givin up already i can here like a whinning sound coming from my transmission when im going aroun 70-80mph SOMETIMES when i give it a little bit off gas you can hear it but its been working fine shift good step on it and it hooks pretty go still truck got 129xxx miles already supercharged. Well talk to dave a guy that wor at level10 and he told me they have install several custom converters on tundra and that owners are really happy about it. Have anybody in this furom are running there converters?
Please give me some feedback

Thanks in advanced, Victor

Reactions: Mr. Creosote
#3 ·
Mid pipes? Im in need of a converter well still dont realy know since im working out of town and my truck its at home but has anybody here heard of those custom converters? Please need some feedback before waisting some money!!

#4 ·
It's best to give as much info as there are catalytic converters also, some don't read the whole thread.

If they do custom work and rebuild them then they can make whatever you need. Look around for reviews or if another tranny shop uses them. I will be sending mine out to be rebuilt this summer. I will find a good shop that rebuilds them locally.

#5 ·
#7 ·
I am going to find a local shop that rebuilds them. There are a few speed shops around that specialize in hot rod/dragsters. I am going to rebuild my transmission later this summer with heavy duty clutches.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.