Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Lifted 2014 Tundras

877K views 1K replies 286 participants last post by  SC_HANK 
#1 ·
I'll get this thread going.

Picked up my 2014 Tundra Altitude Black Limited Crewmax TRD 4x4 w/ black interior Thursday and had the lift/tires/tint done Friday. This is my 3rd Tundra (2007 TRD 4x4 SR5 DC, 2011 Crewmax Limited TRD 4x4).

I was almost leered into a F150 but just couldn't do it and glad I didn't. The new Tundra is awesome. The exterior looks great to me and the updated interior is way over due. The new Entune app Navigaton unit is also sweet.

Lift is Bilstein 5100 kit with BFG 305/65/18 AT tires with stock TRD wheels.

See less See more
#15 ·
Truck looks sick, exactly what i want to do when mine FINALLY arives. What made you go with the Bilsteins instead of the OME's. Any measurements of how level it is? Looks like a sweet small rake towards the front.

I have the 5100's on Tacoma because its a light(er) front end, but with the heavy Tundra front end wont it start to sag over time taking away the level?

Also hows the fitment with tires?

#401 ·
How far do your tires stick out?
I think I'm going with some Fuel Krank wheels with +20 offset.

Reactions: Soonertime
#25 ·
Procomp 3/1
MB Stryker wheels 20x9
275/65r20 Cooper AT2
Limo tint
Stubby antenna
BAMuffler budget system
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Dodge ram srt-10

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#28 ·
#26 · (Edited)
At a local dealer...

My truck is on order but they had this one on the lot the other day...

Attachments

#41 ·
New gen Tundra's need a 6" lift min. IMO to make the big front end look proportionate

Reactions: JohnnyRo and theoat
#47 ·
Thank you sir! I am really LIKING the Ribbon Blue... and IF they get me one in the configuration I want and price-point, I'll be sporting it with my "bronze" rims soon enough...;)

Lookin' Good!

HOLY CRAP! That's just "MAD-MAXIMUM-TUNDRA" right there!:D

-crisp

#44 ·
Lookin' Good!

#45 ·
See, now that just looks bad arse......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.