Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

"@DirtyDeeDs I want my money back!

4K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Wynnded 
#1 · (Edited)
I want my money back because this muffler is costing me more in gas ! I can not believe I waited so long to get this done!

I do wish it was louder than it is but it sounds good for now till I remove my rear cats. I think that will give it a deeper tone? Would this give it a different tone, I found it on eBay for $26 free ship , Black Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip 2.5" Inlet - 4" Outlet - 9" Long, was looking for a 5" outlet.
I have also been watching the mpg gauge It will drop off a few due to the heavy pedal . When on the highway it will pick back up what I lost. so on a trip I do think it will be somewhat better in mpg.
Thanks again Keith.

#10 ·
Yes I see what your saying however trust me I'll never let that look happen on my truck .. Haha.
Done right it can look good on our trucks just need to get the right setup.

#8 ·

#17 ·
I have the 10 inch system and my truck has the SC...I can't imagine anything louder...mine is fairly quiet when easing along but when I hit the gas all hell breaks loose...>:D

Love it!!

#18 ·
That's what I ordered, at Keith's suggestion. With the Standard Cab, I can hear the stock exhaust in the cab already. With the mountains in all that flat spots here, there's a lot of going up before going down, so there's plenty of having to be on the gas, so I didn't want it too intrusive. Just waiting in line for it to manifest on my doorstep.

#19 ·
Wayne,

Good call going with the 10" given the mountains...my cab is full of sound deadener and I can't hear the exhaust hardly at all...I dont run with the windows down very often but when I do its surprises me how loud it is when on the gas. I know folks I am passing don't like it much.>:D

You will like it...its more of an "adult" setup...I couldn't be happier with mine.

Cheers,

Frank

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.