165K views 933 replies 174 participants last post by  j_fuggin_t 
#1 ·
See attached PDF released from Toyota!

Attachments

#3 ·
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

#122 ·
They are limiting the sales as well.

Until June 30, 2015, dealers will be limited to a maximum purchase quantity of 5 Superchargers and 5 each of any of the related parts (fit kit, etc.). Any orders exceeding this limit will be canceled. After June 30th, dealers will be able to order any remaining Supercharger part numbers remaining in inventory without limitations.

#38 ·
same here...lol.

Reactions: DPW
#36 · (Edited)
Why did your decision just get a whole lot easier? They are still amazing trucks and just because Toyota will not sell anymore kits doesn't mean the integrity of anything was ever in question.

Sad to see this really but as stated, performance aftermarket will come along banging at some point...It already includes literally everything except a cog drive setup.

#13 ·
Just called my dealer. Hoping for a call back soon. I was hoping to get mine in a couple months. I am going to try to order one today.

#15 ·
Yes, but with this announcement I am guessing that won't last long.

Reactions: 93hrdtoptt
#22 ·
Just another disappointment by Toyota. I really hope they make some big changes with the future of the Tundra and start ACTUALLY listening to their customers instead of claiming they do with the minor BS changes that no one seems to like anyways. Its a shame because as more time passes, I find myself looking at other manufacturers.

#64 ·
#29 ·
Being as it is extended through all the previous models, and even the FJ/Taco, I would have to guess TRD is getting out of it, or it is an emissions issue or something stupid like that.

That sucks, but I have a flex anyways.

Maybe they will come out with a turbo kit :lol5:

#31 ·
Damn wonder if that means no ecm tune from the dealer for those that have one but not installed yet?

Reactions: Mr. Creosote
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.