Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Post your BA Muffler!

101K views 466 replies 142 participants last post by  dirtydeeds 
#1 · (Edited)
Keith's BA Mufflers are sizzling Hot, each one custom made for the exact needs that we wanted! For all you Tundra Brothers who had Keith (DirtyDeeds) make you a custom BA muffler, snap a photo of it and post them here!:D

BA's first Gen2 True Duals w/ H-pipe and the birth of the first HelmHoltz Resonators, built on April 2010

BA's first Vband Turbo Back Dual inline BA's with HelmHoltz Resonator.., built on Feb. 2013

It was Cool to have the first ones made!:D

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
mines a pipsqueek version of all these with a serious bark lol

#6 ·
#8 ·
I don't get it. Mine doesn't sound this good.

I did leave the stock tailpipe on with the resonator after the muffler. the tailpipe is full length, seemingly just like this one is. I still have my Cats.

Mine is the single 8" (I think).

Any ideas?

Dave

#13 ·
Ok, I was wrong about the size. Here's a pic.

Automotive exhaust Auto part Exhaust system Muffler Vehicle

And here's a pic of the factory resonator. Though I know you guys know what it looks like, I'm sure.

Auto part Automotive exhaust Pipe Exhaust system Suspension part

Dave

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#15 ·
Yea, mine looks nothing like this. So you only have a single muffler? Is that because it is a 2007 model truck? And that stubby looking thing is the resonator? That is nothing compared to what I have.........

I would think Keith could answer some of these questions..........

Rob

#16 ·
See, there's the master now. Sounds like it's time for an upgraded system. Maybe some headers to go with that supercharger?!

#17 ·
I think I'm gonna have a local shop make me a tailpipe that doesn't have the resonator and comes out tight to the body at an angle. Then I can put a tip on it to dress it up.

Without the resonator, it should sound better.

Dave

#18 ·
You're close enough to the man himself. You could buzz on over there and buzz back. How cool would that be?!

But yea, I bet that 07' Resonator is killing your exhaust note. Sounds like you have a plan!

#19 ·
I may wait. I'm probably moving to Temecula here in a bit so maybe I can get with Keith and make something happen.

The muffler dude that I saw didn't think that the resonator would make much difference. He said that it was probably a "flow-through" type anyway.

I don't know. I do know that I HATE the stock tailpipe. Did I mention that before??

Dave

#20 ·
here it is. my 6" system made by keith. i had it installed on thursday just finally got time to get on here and post. sounds amazing and install was simple. couldnt be happier

#22 ·
No I haven't haha. I actually like how it is without it. I don't really here it anyways because my tires are louder than it ha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#33 ·
#30 ·
Don't have a BaMuffler setup, mines just a loud ass race setup magnaflo with no cats.
I've had the chance to line my truck next to a truck with Keiths race exhaust and the difference in sound amazing. Basically makes mine sound like a crap. One day I'll have on of his full race setups.

#32 · (Edited)
Here's Keith Bamufflers and OBX headers. And then there's Keith's BAMuffler while installing a BAMuffler :lol5:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.