Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Installed Paramount Styling Grill

4K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  The Pudge 
#1 ·
Just installed the third grill on my truck. lol. I like it!:mosh: It is a Paramount Styling Grill. It is very solid and quality is good. Took about a half an hour or so to install.

That ugly ass brow is gone!:D :D

See pics below. There is a 1/4 inch gap on the sides. It isn't noticeable. It may be my bug deflector is causing the gap. I am going to play around with it later. I can't remember if the stock grill had a gap this big? Can anyone measure on their truck?

Whatcha think?

See less See more
#4 ·
i dig the brow not big on that partcular grill looks too beefy for the front end of the truck imo! not critisizing just stating.

#10 ·
That's cool man! I figured it's not for everyone, but man do I like it which is what matters
exactly!!!!

#12 ·
I got it from . They didn't even have it on their website, but they are a distributor of paramount restyling. I called and asked if they had the grill I was looking for and they did! I was having trouble tracking this grill down.

They sell it for $359 shipped. I had a 5% online coupon. Out the door with tax is was $360.

They have them in black. Markymark said they are tough to come by though. Paramount has a bunch of different grills.
http://www.paramountrestyling.com/09...on_catalog.PDF

#14 ·
Much better without the bug deflector! Lookin good!

Reactions: Rut
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.