Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

N fab side steps yay or nay?

10K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  wildbill23c 
#1 ·
Picked up some n fab steps for cheap on cl bedlined them and installed today not sure if I like them what do you guys think keep or Re sell?

See less See more
#2 ·
We have them. Good enough for me, but nothing fantastic.

What would you want different?

#3 ·
Idk just not sure if they look great on the truck Is all

#5 ·
I had nabs on a Z71 b 4 my Tundra. On the Tundra I got Perdators cause they came from Toyota. Love the style. I think this style looks better than any other steps and the best looking especially on 4x4 trucks. A lot of people feel the same, that's why they have become the most popular style( where I live anyway )

#6 ·
Ya i dont really like steps at all unless lifted pretty good but these are growing on me.

#8 ·
I like the way the look as well. Although I have never seen the 3 step on a 2014 DC. Actually it appears not many people get the 3 step.

Picked up some n fab steps for cheap on cl bedlined them and installed today not sure if I like them what do you guys think keep or Re sell?
Sell them!!....as soon as you can ..... for cheap ...... to me. :D

#9 ·
Thanks guys I think I'll keep them for now if not I'll hook someone up with a deal. exhaust and roll up bed cover is next on the list.

#13 ·
Exactly my thoughts

#15 ·
Ya i dont offroad with it at all but that would be a problem if you did. I see nfab makes a slider that can have steps bolt on but the sliders bolt to the body is the only downside.

#22 ·
If it bolts to the cab, it's not a slider and will amplify the damage if they hit something.

Sliders, Demello Offroad

Now those are sliders. They attach to the frame (bolt-on or weld-on), and will *protect* the body. Also beefy as hell and useful as a hi-lift jack point, if you need it.

derp

#17 ·
I've thought about it and I've always been against chrome but it's growing on me with this truck if I keep the stock wheels I'll leave the chrome it complitments it well but if I go with after market wheels I'll black it all out

#18 ·
I think the steps look good. I had them on my 07. Only problem I had was as mentioned above grounding them while wheeling but if you don't off road then no worries.
I saw someone on here plasti-dip those same wheels and they looked really good (sorry can't find the thread). Just something to consider if possibly blacking it out.

#21 ·
Nice COS P. More modern. And no gaps for feet to get caught in.

#28 ·
Had my N-fabs Rhino lined after they started rusting up around the weep holes after only two months. I have been running them for about a year now and they still look great with no chipping at all. Also made them less slippery in wet or icy conditions.

Reactions: derp
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.