Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

My new grill! (Nj1)

4K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  Unclassified 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I've been working out of town for the past cpl months and coming home on the weekends. So this weekend I come home to a grill I ordered a little while ago. She's a beauty! ! It's called the nj1 designed by ninja ed. It kills the rigid grill on quality and I like the placement of the light bar better than the rigid. It's technically a 1 off because it came out different than the original because of my light bar which I am still waiting for, lol. But here is a pic, let me know what u guys think!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Interesting design. What goes in those holes? Do you have the link to his website?

#3 ·
Nothing goes in the holes or whatever you want. I was thinking of putting some led light in there for night time but idk. I didn't get it from a website because it's not sold like that I don't think but if u want one contact @ninjaed. He designed it, he has one on his truck but because of the size of my light bar my grill came out different. What's cool is they will make it to fit any light bar that will fit it that area.

#16 ·
I followed ninja ed and the creation of this grille. Was actually pretty stoked because up until this grille, I believe Rigid was the only option with an led mount.

When the grille finally made its debut, I like the idea that it could take any led light out in the market. That was a huge bonus. But what killed it for me was the holes. Not sure what the design aspect of the holes were.

#22 ·
In for pics of the light bar installed

Reactions: Mr. Creosote
#24 ·
It's a grill!! Should I return the one I bought for u?

The rustled jimmies is why i left it at not understanding. I could have bashed you for buying it, and told you what i would have done, but that is retarded. You like it which is all that matters.

#26 ·
If u can't take what I said as a joke then that's your issue. But honestly if u don't like it that's not a problem at all, it's when people try to be a smart *ss when stating their feelings is when it becomes a problem. U could've just said "it's not for me" but u didnt. So in turn I mess with you back and you can't take it!

#25 ·
I see the holes are just design elements they match that bumper really nice. I think it looks awsome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.