Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Westin Bull Bar Installation

4K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  SlickWSL 
#1 ·
Bull Bar install took about an hour. The Westin box is a great help when doing this by yourself.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks Great!! I have been tossin the bull bar idea around for a while... I need to make some garage modifications if I end up getting one. I barely fit as it is :lmao:

Reactions: cueto
#3 ·
How's the construction of it? Fairly solid or is it something that seems like it won't withstand a few bumps and bruises?

#6 ·
Looks great! Congrats. I have nearly identical setup and I have to say Westin makes some quality stuff. This is a fairly hefty bull bar.

#9 ·
I've been thinking about one too. Did you have to remove your tow hooks? If so, do you know of any way to keep them? Thanks

#11 ·
Looks good! Anyone know if they make an all black one with no chrome skid plate?

Reactions: TundraLA
#20 ·
I sure will :)

I was just looking at yours again, do you have small LEDs along the edge of your headlight lens, too? I was bummed that mine didn't come with the stock LED "brows" but yours look WAY better IMHO.

I'm eyeballing Westin bull bars / winch mounts right now. I've also added a couple different light bars on Amazon.

Now I just need to figure out this mystery of the Bilstein 5100 lift and I'll be all knowed up....

#21 ·
I sure will :)
Now I just need to figure out this mystery of the Bilstein 5100 lift and I'll be all knowed up....
The Bilstein are no mystery. Just put one on each corners and call it Mystery Solved. Add the differential drop bracket also, just because it's cheap and you don't have to wonder if you need it.

Reactions: SlickWSL
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.