Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Cargo divider for under tonneau cover

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  upthemaiden 
#1 ·
Hello,

From what I've seen the Toyota oem cargo divider will not work with the deck rail system lowered because of a tonneau cover. I have the revolver x2. Can anyone recommend a easily moveable solution or product that can provide varying amount of front space in the tailgate? I move stuff weekly of various sizes but never enough to prevent sliding.

Thanks!

#3 ·
I'm not sure I've ever really seen anything aside from the Toyota divider meant to go in the bed rails. Maybe you could trim an inch off the bottom of the divider? The only other potential options I can think of for something movable would be those ratchet bars that press against the side of the bed.

I just have a 2x8 that wedges into those bedside slots. I've thought the bed extenders could be convenient, until I needed to move something slightly bigger and then I'm forced to drive around with the tailgate down because the bed extender hogs half of the bed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.